Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First race of the year

5Km Run - 20Km Ride - 5Km Run

So little time and so many things to do... so little training done in the first weeks of the year! I will use this weekend's race to see where I am in terms of endurance and will really just think of it as a long training session.  The venue is lovely and I have raced there before in quite a few occasions so I feel comfortable with it.  Lovely and flat course where surely many PB's will be broken, just not mine, or at least not this weekend.

My idea is to try and end on the top 50% of my age group... or at least close to it! I'll post the race report sometime next week after the race. In the meanwhile, keep those miles going guys.

2 comments:

  1. Suerte en ese primer duatlón del año :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que curioso, yo también haré mi primer duatlón de la temporada ese mismo día.
    Mucha suerte y a disfrutarlo!!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete