Monday, June 13, 2011

Relaxed 5Km

This morning was my first jog since last week's triathlon and the legs felt it a bit.  It was an easy 5Km to get the legs back into action before, hopefully, running 15Km tomorrow before I jet off to Angola.
As I push myself to get in shape for the London triathlon I come to the realisation there is no way I will have enough time to fit in as many sessions as I should.  Even with my 5am wake up calls, there is only so much one can take before hitting that snooze button over and over again.  The Steelman Triathlon is around the corner, less than two weeks after I return from my trip to Angola, and I will only be able to jog while out there.  How often? Well, we are still to find out.  One thing is for sure, I will not be able to practice my weakest link, which is the swim.

I have decided to take on the Triathlon Europe 70.3  Training Plan for time restricted triathletes and hope to soon be able to see some positive results, specially on my swim times.  I will soon post it up on the training tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment