Monday, May 16, 2011

My very first post

Hi guys, and welcome to my blog.  I am sitting in Angola (Im here on a business trip) as I write my first post, and hope this will encourage other dads and mums to take on this great sport of triathlon, no matter what age you are.

Over the past year I have taken on triathlon and I got the bug, as most of you surely have... or soon will if you are new to the sport.

I am a husband and father of two lovely girls aged 3 and 5 who love shouting at me to run to that finish line after the painful hours of swimming, riding and running.

In order to keep track of my training and share my obstacles and successes with fellow triathletes, I decided to create this blog as a diary and, hopefully, make it a platform for other mums and dads to talk about the strategies we all use to train and race whilst keeping a healthy and happy household.  I know we all hate the 6am check in times, but hey.... no pain no gain.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment